Mount Prahu Journey




Actually, this is my English Course homework in my office. Teacher asked us to describe and make a story about famous people, famous place, our self, family and holiday to presentation. And I choose a Journey when I was at Mount Prahu. Here it is...

I will tell you about Mount Prahu. It's located on Dieng Plateau, Wonosobo Jawa Tengah. In September 2015 I went to climb Mount Prahu with my friends. That was an awesome experience for me, because Mount Prahu is the highest mountain I have ever climbed. Height of that mountain reaches 2565 meters above sea level. I ever climbed mountain before. My first mountain that I climbed is Andong. The second is Prahu and in November 21-22, 2015 I went to Sikunir. When I climbed at the first time, I say like this to my friend "Damn! I should to in my room and get warm in my bed. I'll never never to climb again!" then my friend just laugh along the way. And he right, on the other day I feels like I get addiction with Mountain. I promise I'll climb again after that. I promise that I'll reach sky again.

I started from Jogjakarta at 11.30 am and arrived in Wonosobo at 3 pm. After taking a rest in Kalilembu Basecamp for about 30 minutes, we started to climb.

First, when I climbed, we crossed paddy field and it's made with terasereng system. That’s so beautiful. The kind of plants that they plant are potatoes, various kol, tomatos, leek, and the other vegetables. When I climbed Mount Prahu, I found many beautiful vegetations that  grow along the way. Including Carica tree, a kind of fruit which is known as typical food from Dieng Plateau. The other than that, I found kind of flowers and plants that I’d never seen before.

Then when I arrived at the top, I found different scenery, that is large expanse of savannah with some big trees. I arrived at the top at 9 pm and we immediately set up some tent and went to sleep. We woke up at 4 am and looked around. There were many tents with beautiful view. At 5.15 am there was a golden sunrise, and when the light reached the firmament, Sindoro, Sumbing,Merbabu and Merapi look so dashing. There is Daisy flower I found too when I on the top of Mount Prahu. Daisy flower is a kind of flower that can grow only on the plateau. It’s small but it’s beautiful. There are 2 kinds of color of Daisy flower that I saw in Mount Prahu. They are white and pink.

If you go to Dieng Plateau, Wonosobo, you also can visit many tourist destination like Sikidang Crater, Telaga Warna, Arjuna Tample, Sikunir Hill (loveliest golden sunrise in Indonesia), Telaga Cebong, Dieng Plateau Theater, Ratapan Angin Stone, and many more.

So now, lets explore the world not only from the ground. Because reach the sky its more awesome journey. If you have a dream, do it. If you afraid, try it. If you tired, learn it. If you succeed, you just be grateful.

Daisy flowers in Prau. I saved this photo from Instagram because I didn't take Daisy picture




















My Great Awesome Amazing Sunrise. Prahu...I miss all about you

















The Nine Team

Hello from The Other Side :D

































Do You Still Think That Reach The Sky Is Impossible Thing???

















At SavannahPrahu

















Damn ! I Miss Something Like That !





















Blue and Brown. That's beautiful color blend !

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Review Novel "Milea - Suara Dari Dilan"

Film Beauty And The Beast 2017

Incredible Journey